Development Opportunity Overview
- Weekly leadership meetings
- 1 on 1 Weekly Development Meetings with Beau
- Complete 6 Leadership books as a team per year and use the learnings for growing our people and the business
- Harvard ManageMentor resources for personal, professional and business growth.
- Complete monthly online training modules
- Yearly off-site planning retreat
- Community involvement - It’s important to serve in the community that you serve.
- Twice yearly trips to learn from other Operators, business owners and other leaders
- Attend 1-2 yearly conferences lead by Chick-fil-A or another leadership organization
- Mentor emerging leaders
- Develop personal growth plan
- Attend and participate in Home Office opportunities to grow and gain exposure to the staff
- Engage in 3 months of business mindset coaching with a professional consultant from Better Business Partners
Leadership Development Program
Program Overview: The Chick-fil-A Leadership Development Program is an 18-36 month program that is both a job opportunity and a development pipeline that will help you grow both personally and professionally. Starting pay for our Leadership Development Program is $16/hr. As a participant, you will work as a Senior Level Leader at one of our Chick-fil-A restaurants in Murfreesboro under the guidance of Beau Noblitt, Owner/Operator. Beau is a multi-unit Operator who has a proven history of developing leaders who have become Chick-fil-A Owner/Operators or full time employees at the Chick-fil-A Home Office.
The skills you learn in this program will transfer into any future business endeavor. Most importantly, you have an opportunity to hone your leadership skills in a reallife "classroom". Consider this your masters degree in real life leadership experience.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in expressing interest in The Leadership Development Program, please fill out the form below.
Target Candidate Description:
- Four year college degree - completed or 1 year remaining
- Two years of leadership experience in work or school
- Ability and willingness to commit to a 2-3 year employment and development opportunity
- Strong leaders looking for intentional leadership development to establish themselves as a business leader
- Servant teachable heart
- Demonstrate the Character, Chemistry and Competence of our Chick-fil-A brand Work Experience Overview
The Experience - Details:
The work experience portion of this program places each leader into a Director’s role in the Chick-fil-A restaurant, where they perform daily operating task, managerial function and impact others through their leadership. Participant will have the opportunity to experience many areas of the business by rotating through critical areas. During each rotation you will be receiving vision, coaching, business “scorecard” metrics, solving problems, developing others and raising up talent. The rotation timeline will depend on proficiency in each area and based on timing and seasons of the business.
The Leadership Development Experience at Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro propels you into your leadership career. Practical work experience leading and directing a Chick-fil-A restaurant. Transformational personal development through experiential learning and coaching. All within eighteen to thirty-six months that will change the trajectory of your career and your life.
Program Mission:To select, equip and challenge leaders to grow into everything our Creator designed us to be and in doing so develop and grow those around us to be everything they were equipped to become. We believe doing this with excellence will change the world and impact people in a positive, meaningful way.